Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > How do i get Nero to allow me to burn VOBS at 2X ??

How do i get Nero to allow me to burn VOBS at 2X ??

Paul M

How do i get Nero to allow me to burn VOBS at 2X ??

It only lets me minium 4X ?

Ive even tried nero Express and it only lets me burn at a minium of 4x
as well. I know its alittle thing but i realy like burning my DVDs at
2X times.

/ps i have Nero 6.6.

Matthew L. Martin

Paul M wrote:
> How do i get Nero to allow me to burn VOBS at 2X ??
>
> It only lets me minium 4X ?
>
> Ive even tried nero Express and it only lets me burn at a minium of 4x
> as well. I know its alittle thing but i realy like burning my DVDs at
> 2X times.
>

> /ps i have Nero 6.6.

Does anyone ever post to alt.video.dvdr?

Matthew

You can't win
You can't break even
You can't get out of the game

Paul M

If my newserver had it i might

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 11:15:49 -0500, "Matthew L. Martin"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Paul M wrote:
>> How do i get Nero to allow me to burn VOBS at 2X ??
>>
>> It only lets me minium 4X ?
>>
>> Ive even tried nero Express and it only lets me burn at a minium of 4x
>> as well. I know its alittle thing but i realy like burning my DVDs at
>> 2X times.
>>

>> /ps i have Nero 6.6.
>>

>Does anyone ever post to alt.video.dvdr?
>
>Matthew

Paul M

it does have that group thanks mate. never knew about it.