Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > CANADIAN DVD help needed

CANADIAN DVD help needed

Anthony

Hi from Australia.
I want to purchase the new Warner Classic Comedies set being issued on
March 1 (Philadelphia Story, Stage Door, Bringing Up Baby, To Be or
Not to Be and Dinner at Eight). Because I'm a Fidelity Card member and
get free international postage, I want to buy the set from DVDSoon.com
Problem is, they're not listing the set for sale, although just about
every other website (DVDPacific, Amazon.com etc) are. And as you know,
it's impossible to contact DVDSoon by email to suggest they add items
to their site - they just don't respond to email, even though I've
never had any problems with purchases, delivery etc.
So I'm hoping some kind Canadian out there will be of help by manually
picking up an old-fashioned telephone and phone them on my behalf, to
get this item added to their site. The individual items in the set are
on their site, but of course would be much dearer if bought
individually rather than in the set.
Their toll-free number, from their site, is:
Toll Free (Canada/United States): 1-888-983-SOON (7666)
Hoping you can help.....
Best wishes out there

Zodiac

Why not ring them yourself . Cost about (aboot) A$2.00 to call them. Sheesh
what a tight arse.

"Anthony" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi from Australia.
> I want to purchase the new Warner Classic Comedies set being issued on
> March 1 (Philadelphia Story, Stage Door, Bringing Up Baby, To Be or
> Not to Be and Dinner at Eight). Because I'm a Fidelity Card member and
> get free international postage, I want to buy the set from DVDSoon.com
> Problem is, they're not listing the set for sale, although just about
> every other website (DVDPacific, Amazon.com etc) are. And as you know,
> it's impossible to contact DVDSoon by email to suggest they add items
> to their site - they just don't respond to email, even though I've
> never had any problems with purchases, delivery etc.
> So I'm hoping some kind Canadian out there will be of help by manually
> picking up an old-fashioned telephone and phone them on my behalf, to
> get this item added to their site. The individual items in the set are
> on their site, but of course would be much dearer if bought
> individually rather than in the set.
> Their toll-free number, from their site, is:
> Toll Free (Canada/United States): 1-888-983-SOON (7666)
> Hoping you can help.....
> Best wishes out there

Anthony

Zodiac?
Sheesh.... get a life, mate
Tell you what -- to prove you're not a tight-arse, why don't you try
for me? Or do you just want to prove how loudly you can speak out of
your arse?

RichA

On 27 Feb 2005 02:48:38 -0800, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Anthony)
wrote:

>Zodiac?
>Sheesh.... get a life, mate
>Tell you what -- to prove you're not a tight-arse, why don't you try
>for me? Or do you just want to prove how loudly you can speak out of
>your arse?

Any option to email your question to them?
-Rich

Anthony

DVDSoon have an apparent policy of NEVER reading or answering emails.
It's a common complaint. Though they're great to do pre-orders with.