Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Region 3 DVDs

Region 3 DVDs

Brendan O'Reilly

Anyone know a good site where I can purchase Region 3 DVDs? Tried cd-wow
but they don't have what I want!

Cheers!

aicyL

http://www.dvdasian.com/cgi-bin/dvdasian/index.html

http://www.dddhouse.com/dddhouse/en/index.jsp
(The past week their site has been really slooooooww)

"Brendan O'Reilly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u5gTd.87$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know a good site where I can purchase Region 3 DVDs? Tried cd-wow
> but they don't have what I want!
>
> Cheers!

Joshua Zyber

"Brendan O'Reilly" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:u5gTd.87$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Anyone know a good site where I can purchase Region 3 DVDs? Tried
> cd-wow but they don't have what I want!

www.yesasia.com

www.hivizone.com

www.hkflix.com

www.koreandvds.com

www.dvdheaven.com

www.dvdfromkorea.com

It might help if you told us what it is that you're looking for.