Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Employer misuse

Employer misuse

Marko

Partner programs always have a contact person in each
country. Locate yours from the MS website, searching for
partner programs and contacts. Write an email to that
person explaining your situation.

You may find it faster to talk to Microsoft on the Toll
Free number if you have that handy.

Page won't validate -- misuse of A element? Michael Laplante HTML 3 05-18-2006 10:38 PM
Re: Misuse of XML namespaces; call for help in marshalling arguments Peter Flynn XML 2 08-09-2004 10:23 PM
Misuse of namespaces, help is summoning arguments Simon North XML 0 08-05-2004 11:52 AM
Re: Misuse of <tab> John Roth Python 8 08-12-2003 08:43 PM
Re: Hotmail and Computer Misuse anthonyberet Computer Support 39 08-11-2003 10:32 PM

Advertisments