Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Nero Defaults to 12X for my 8X DVDS ??? why ?

Nero Defaults to 12X for my 8X DVDS ??? why ?

Paul M

I burnt one at 12X as well Before i relised it. It burned fine and
as far as i know the stuff i burt is ok, erified the disc and said it
was ok.

My Drive is a Pioneer 109 with latest bios.

Any ideas.

theyak

says...

> I burnt one at 12X as well Before i relised it. It burned fine and
> as far as i know the stuff i burt is ok, erified the disc and said it
> was ok.
>
> My Drive is a Pioneer 109 with latest bios.
>
> Any ideas.

the latest bios.