Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Convertable dvdplayer for no regions?

Convertable dvdplayer for no regions?

Beowulfie

I was told that the cyberhome 300 could be converted to a regionless player
so you could play any dvd. I'm figuring that that is an older model since
the local Target has cyberhome 320 right now.
Does anyone know if this model can also be converted or if any other player
can?

BsT

(Pete Cresswell)

Per Beowulfie:
>Does anyone know if this model can also be converted or if any other player
>can?

I've got a Nintaus DVD-N611S that does that out-of-the-box.

It also has an "express play" button that just plays the fushluggener DVD -
skips all the avertisements and stern warnings...

Purchased on the street in Shanghai.

www.nintaus.net - but the link is dead from where I am.
--
PeteCresswell