Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > 'Hot Target' on DVD

'Hot Target' on DVD

Charles Eggen

I am trying to purchase an original DVD copy of the 1985 New
Zealand/UK movie, HOT TARGET. Actually the original title is
RESTLESS, but the name was changed when it went to video/DVD. It was
directed by Denis Lewiston and featured Simone Griffeth, Steve
Marachuk and Bryan Marshall. It was issued by Rhino about 6 years ago.
Rhino no longer distributes it (I checked with them). Amazon use to
sell it, but since Rhino no longer distributes it, they do not offer
it. I check at Ebay occationally, but no luck so far. There obviously
are copies of it out there somewhere and hopefully there is someone
willing to sell theirs. I will pay any reasonable price - certainly
more than it sold for originally, but it must be in good condition,
including the case and slick. I am only interested in an original
legal copy - no dubs.

Sorry about this sort of ad, but I am running out of options.

Charles in Oregon