Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > webpage font HUGE..stupid question

webpage font HUGE..stupid question

tam

all of the sudden my font on webpages is huge, i can't
read it all without scrolling all the way over! can
someone help me, iknow this is stupid but it is
aggervating

Marko

From the menu at the top....

View / Text Size / Medium