Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > avi to dvd

avi to dvd

suzette

I am looking for a program to convert a avi file on my computer so I can
burn it on a dvd so I can play it on my home dvd player. I would like to try
a trial version as I probably only need to do this one time. Thanx for any
help Suz

jason b

www.dvdrhelp.com

--

For me , said Sherlock Holmes, "there still remains the cocaine bottle,"
and he reached his hand up for it.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jabean
http://musicpage.kicks-ass.org/