Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > problems with re-coding...encoding....

problems with re-coding...encoding....

burris

I started with this...DVDSCR.Xvid-mof.....

From this I got 2 files..mof-vd1.avi..and mof-vd2.avi..

Next since I have virtually every program imaginable, I tried
encoding...re-coding and such.

I tried DVD2ONE..IFOedit..ImTOO Mpeg encoder..VOBedit and others, and
ultimately ended up with a file including the correct files..BUP..IFO,
etc., all in one folder. I then tried DVD2ONE which seemed to join the
two sets of VOBs and proceeded to burn to a DVD.

The DVD plays just fine on my PC, but exhibits a non-compatibility error
on my stand alone. I used DVD-R and tried various forms of encoding and
joining, to no avail.

Thanks for any help....

burris