Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > How to erase JVC tape

How to erase JVC tape

Robert M. Gary

I just bought a JVC camcorder. It has a nice feature to find a blank
spot in a tape for recording (which can also jump to the end if
necessary). However, if I record over a previous taping, it does not
detect that transition as a blank spot. Is there anyway to erase a tape
after capturing or mark the current end of a tape so that it will not
continue capturing after the new stuff is done and the tape continues
to roll into the old recording? I've tried recording with the cap on
but that doesn't seem to work.

-robert

tape rotations and tape autoloaders Nix! Perl Misc 9 03-04-2010 09:02 PM
erase vs. erase al.cpwn@gmail.com C++ 7 03-30-2006 11:45 AM
How do i erase all information in my orkut and erase the link to the orkut account? mountbatten@gmail.com Computer Support 1 10-31-2005 12:03 AM
How do I erase a file that wont let me erase it? Dale Custer Computer Support 4 07-06-2003 09:48 AM

Advertisments