Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Quicktime to VCD

Quicktime to VCD

Beowulfie

I have some clips in Quicktime that I'd like to burn to a VCD but when I've
tried in Nero I get told they aren't compatible. Is there some kind of
converter that I can use to get the clips so that they can be burned?

BsT

theyak

says...
> I have some clips in Quicktime that I'd like to burn to a VCD but when I've
> tried in Nero I get told they aren't compatible. Is there some kind of
> converter that I can use to get the clips so that they can be burned?
>
> BsT

Quicktime pro.

Beowulfie

"theyak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> says...
> > I have some clips in Quicktime that I'd like to burn to a VCD but when

I've
> > tried in Nero I get told they aren't compatible. Is there some kind of
> > converter that I can use to get the clips so that they can be burned?
> >
> > BsT
> >

> Quicktime pro.

Ok, so clarifying...if I go get Quicktime Pro I'll have no problem burning
Quicktime movie files to vcds and playing them on a dvd player. Right?

BsT

Biz

Quicktime Pro will export to mpeg...

"Beowulfie" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have some clips in Quicktime that I'd like to burn to a VCD but when

I've
> tried in Nero I get told they aren't compatible. Is there some kind of
> converter that I can use to get the clips so that they can be burned?
>
> BsT

theyak

says...

> "theyak" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, (E-Mail Removed)
> > says...
> > > I have some clips in Quicktime that I'd like to burn to a VCD but when

> I've
> > > tried in Nero I get told they aren't compatible. Is there some kind of
> > > converter that I can use to get the clips so that they can be burned?
> > >
> > > BsT
> > >

> > Quicktime pro.
> >

> Ok, so clarifying...if I go get Quicktime Pro I'll have no problem burning
> Quicktime movie files to vcds and playing them on a dvd player. Right?
>
> BsT

It's a way to do it. File - export - movie to avi format. Then you can
encode it however you like.

If the file has a no save flag on it or some such business then you'll
have to use dumpster to get rid of it first.

vsim-vcd-3228 Error vcd simulation neo_anderson VHDL 0 01-10-2008 12:46 PM
Dumping real signals in VCD Sajan VHDL 8 07-21-2007 07:39 AM
VCD file format Neil Zanella VHDL 3 06-13-2006 10:12 PM
Convert WLF to VCD Mancini Stephane VHDL 3 04-15-2005 05:05 AM
VCD file generation sunil VHDL 5 04-26-2004 05:50 AM

Advertisments