Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > El Cid

El Cid

Samson

I see that El Cid has been released here in the US. Looking forward
to renting it. Netflix says there is a long wait.

Samson

Mutley

Samson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I see that El Cid has been released here in the US. Looking forward
>to renting it. Netflix says there is a long wait.
>
>Samson

Is this the Samuel Bronson 1960s version ??

Bill Vermillion

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Mutley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Samson <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>I see that El Cid has been released here in the US. Looking forward
>>to renting it. Netflix says there is a long wait.
>>
>>Samson

>Is this the Samuel Bronson 1960s version ??

Where do you find info on the US release. I had the restored
version on order for DVD two years ago when the release was
canceled.

I don't see it for sale as a US release on the sites I've checked.

I see outrageously high-prices - up to $110 - for versions that
look like they may have originated in China.

The only DVD I could find was the P'n'S region 4 out of Austrailia
and about 18 months ago I found a LD of the restored LBX edition
in England and had it shipped to the US.

It was still cheaper than the high DVD prices - but I'd surely
appreciate a pointer to a US release.

Bill
--
Bill Vermillion - bv @ wjv . com

[Linksys 3102/Axon PBX] Rewriting CID on the fly? Vincent Delporte VOIP 4 10-20-2006 02:05 AM
VoIP provider that forwards CID? Vincent Delporte VOIP 0 10-18-2006 07:51 PM
asterisk and CID Martin Lukasik UK VOIP 0 06-22-2006 09:53 AM
''cid:'' ? Seymour Dupa HTML 8 04-27-2004 10:03 PM
3Com NBXSet - block incoming call matching CID? Evan Platt VOIP 0 01-28-2004 10:03 PM

Advertisments