Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Question about "The Last Unicorn"

Question about "The Last Unicorn"

Mark&Rose

My daughter has the animated movie "The Last Unicorn".
She says there is another version of the same movie that is NOT
animated, and she even knows the name of the horse that is used as the
Unicorn (Nemo, or something like that). She has a birthday coming up,
and loves horses, so I'll get her this video if I can find out what to
look for. I looked on a few online sources and all I see is the
animated one.

Can anyone help?

By the way, that unicorn horse was used in a Superbowl commercial.
She spotted it right away and got all excited. The commercial was for
some peanuts or mixed nuts. I cant remember the brand name.

Thanks

Mark

harrison

"Mark&Rose" <mark&(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My daughter has the animated movie "The Last Unicorn".
> She says there is another version of the same movie that is NOT
> animated, and she even knows the name of the horse that is used as the
> Unicorn (Nemo, or something like that). She has a birthday coming up,
> and loves horses, so I'll get her this video if I can find out what to
> look for. I looked on a few online sources and all I see is the
> animated one.
>
> Can anyone help?
>

> Mark

Was it "The LIttle Unicorn"? See http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0277800/ for
details.

IMDB.com is a good, though not perfect, online reference when you are trying
to find something. It does link to Amazon for sales, either a convenience
or an irritation depending on your mood.

Dave
eliminate WOW from address to reply

Arthur Lipscomb

"harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Mark&Rose" <mark&(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> My daughter has the animated movie "The Last Unicorn".
>> She says there is another version of the same movie that is NOT
>> animated, and she even knows the name of the horse that is used as the
>> Unicorn (Nemo, or something like that). She has a birthday coming up,
>> and loves horses, so I'll get her this video if I can find out what to
>> look for. I looked on a few online sources and all I see is the
>> animated one.
>>
>> Can anyone help?
>>

>> Mark

> Was it "The LIttle Unicorn"? See http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0277800/ for
> details.
>
> IMDB.com is a good, though not perfect, online reference when you are
> trying to find something. It does link to Amazon for sales, either a
> convenience or an irritation depending on your mood.
>
> Dave
> eliminate WOW from address to reply

There's also a movie called Nico the Unicorn
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0119782/

georgeveghty@yahoo.com

Arthur Lipscomb wrote:
> "harrison" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >
> > "Mark&Rose" <mark&(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> > news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> My daughter has the animated movie "The Last Unicorn".
> >> She says there is another version of the same movie that is NOT
> >> animated, and she even knows the name of the horse that is used as

the
> >> Unicorn (Nemo, or something like that). She has a birthday coming

up,
> >> and loves horses, so I'll get her this video if I can find out

what to
> >> look for. I looked on a few online sources and all I see is the
> >> animated one.
> >>
> >> Can anyone help?

She's probably thinking of that flick "Nico The Unicorn" where a
unicorn shoves its horn into this fat broad's stinky ****.