Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Did anyone else have trouble with the Conan 1&2 case?

Did anyone else have trouble with the Conan 1&2 case?

tabernacle2002@hotmail.com

Man I purchased the Conan Franchise Collection yesterday and I found
out that I could not get the damn disc out of the cases bed no matter
what I tried (in fact when the store clerk tried he damaged the disc).

The damn thing was made out of plexiglass, and it looks like the post
at least in the two I got (one I purchased and one in exchange when I
returned the first one) was solid with no bend in it at all.

In fact on the second disc when I pressed down I literally broke the
post completely off and on thru the bed of the case which (thankfully)
did not damage the disc.

Anyone else have this problem or was it on just the ones I got?

Aphelion

> Anyone else have this problem or was it on just the ones I got?

I don't remember having that problem with mine. I take the disc out
occasionally to test my set's zoom feature on a non-anamorphic WS film
(Destroyer). No problems.

Aphelion