Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Does anyone know how I can copy wmv files directly to a DVD

Does anyone know how I can copy wmv files directly to a DVD

Lou Angel

Does anyone know how I can copy wmv files directly to a DVD
without first converting them to an AVI file ?

theyak

In article <NRcOd.49120$(E-Mail Removed)>,
(E-Mail Removed) says...
> Does anyone know how I can copy wmv files directly to a DVD
> without first converting them to an AVI file ?
> (E-Mail Removed)

uh, you just burn a dvd data disc.

you are welcome.

Spam Buster

"Lou Angel" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:NRcOd.49120$(E-Mail Removed) ...
| Does anyone know how I can copy wmv files directly to a DVD
| without first converting them to an AVI file ?

The way you asked the question, you'll get stupid answers.
If your intent would be to just store the files on DVD (without being able
to play them on a stand-alone DVD player) then simply copying the file to a
DVD would be enough (just drag-and drop in Windows XP).
If however you want to copy the video in WMV format to a DVD-Video, you'll
need DVD-video software. Most current versions will support input in the
formof WMV files.
Examples: Roxio 7 (DVD Builder), Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Premiere Elements

SB