Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > BOYCOTT EBAY - 18th to ???? (The eBay Scam)

BOYCOTT EBAY - 18th to ???? (The eBay Scam)

Mike

I only use ebay to buy hard-to-find rare items. There is not a resource
better than ebay for that. But if the seller charges a ridiculous shipping
charge I won't even bid. A lot of buyers on ebay are morons though. I've
sold DVD's on ebay for $30 when they could have found them brand new for $12
at any online store . The DVD's I sold were used!

Aaron J. Bossig

"Mike" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:420c5267$0$13507$(E-Mail Removed) ng.com:

> I only use ebay to buy hard-to-find rare items. There is not a
> resource better than ebay for that. But if the seller charges a
> ridiculous shipping charge I won't even bid. A lot of buyers on ebay
> are morons though. I've sold DVD's on ebay for $30 when they could
> have found them brand new for $12 at any online store . The DVD's I
> sold were used!

One possible reason might be that the buyer is from another country,
where even importers might be difficult to deal with. I've been on both
sides of those transactions, and honestly, its worth a few extra
dollars/pounds/yen to be able to see this thing you're about to buy, and
get a feedback rating from their previous customers.

--

Aaron J. Bossig

http://www.GodsLabRat.com
http://www.dvdverdict.com