Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Video capture advice

Video capture advice

Chris

I am looking for a good quality capture device. Internal or external
doesn't really matter. Also is hardware encoding better?
I am mainly going to capture from standard VCR but also would like to from
other sources like video camera or SAT. TV receiver. I am looking for
quality but don't want to mortgage the house to do it!

Thanks