Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Whats the song at the start of Flight of the Pheonix?

Whats the song at the start of Flight of the Pheonix?

andy white

I just caught this film and loved the song, it sounded like Johnny Cash but Im not sure.

Anyone knows?

Omarichu

"Who the **** would pay to see this movie" by the Ramones.

andy white

I thought is was

"I watched the pirate dvd at my friends and didnt at all for it" by Leftfield.

HAHAHAHAHA, your post has given me the biggest laugh for the day to think people
still think its normal to pay for a movie.

Urra Dipschitt

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
"andy white" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I thought is was
>
> "I watched the pirate dvd at my friends and didnt at all for it" by
> Leftfield.
>
> HAHAHAHAHA, your post has given me the biggest laugh for the day to think
> people
> still think its normal to pay for a movie.

You must be so proud. To know that you get the best cinematic experience
possible. What a man. What will you do with that $8 you saved?

andy white

"Urra Dipschitt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> You must be so proud. To know that you get the best cinematic experience
> possible. What a man. What will you do with that $8 you saved?

LOL, cheers!

THanks man, to know you got angry enough to change your name and email to that,
classic man...thanks for the laugh, its appreciated!

My friend has a plasma 48" plasma TV its appox $10,000 or so he claim, sure its not as
big as a cinema, and his dts system isnt as loud but atleast its free and his wife
makes up free popcorn but I have to beer...yikes!!

Save money buy pirate dvds and use the savings getting a kickass TV

HAHHAHAHAHAHA...

What the **** are you talking about? Pull head from ass.

> My friend has a plasma 48" plasma TV its appox $10,000 or so he claim, sure
> its not as
> big as a cinema, and his dts system isnt as loud but atleast its free and his
> wife
> makes up free popcorn but I have to beer...yikes!!
>
> Save money buy pirate dvds and use the savings getting a kickass TV
>
> HAHHAHAHAHAHA...

HAHAHHHAAHHAHHHAAA! I'm sure a film that was taped on a DV camera from a
screen projection is just ****ING AWESOME on a $10,000 TV! WOW! YOU GUYS
ROCK SO HARD YOUR BRAINS DON'T WORK!!! YOU ARE SOOOO COOL! DTS is so
great when listening to a movie recorded through a stereo condenser mic.

Thanks for the laugh! You are a bigger ****ing moron than I originally
thought.

andy white

"Urra Dipschitt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> HAHAHHHAAHHAHHHAAA! I'm sure a film that was taped on a DV camera from a
> screen projection is just ****ING AWESOME on a $10,000 TV! WOW! YOU GUYS
> ROCK SO HARD YOUR BRAINS DON'T WORK!!! YOU ARE SOOOO COOL! DTS is so
> great when listening to a movie recorded through a stereo condenser mic.
>
> Thanks for the laugh! You are a bigger ****ing moron than I originally
> thought.

To quote you....

Only a " ****ing moron " would think that a person who has a $10,000 plasma TV would
waste his system playing a camcorded movie.

Its such a bad copy they just put the John Moore directors commentary for fun.

Yeah I guess when the guy was camcording, John Moore must have been sitting right next
him, not.

Keep coming monkeyboy

Brian The Demolition Man Little

Urra Dipschitt wrote:
> HAHAHHHAAHHAHHHAAA! I'm sure a film that was taped on a DV camera
> from a screen projection is just ****ING AWESOME on a $10,000 TV!
> WOW! YOU GUYS ROCK SO HARD YOUR BRAINS DON'T WORK!!! YOU ARE SOOOO
> COOL! DTS is so great when listening to a movie recorded through a
> stereo condenser mic.
>
> Thanks for the laugh! You are a bigger ****ing moron than I originally
> thought.

You know, there is such a thing as bootleged leaked copies of retail DVDs.
Shrek 2 anyone? That thing was leaked months before it actually hit stores.

Brian The Demolition Man Little
Who wouldn't watch the Pheonix remake anyways even for free.

andy white wrote:
> Save money buy pirate dvds and use the savings getting a kickass TV

No thanks, I would rather have the REAL deal DVD instead of a
crappy compressed to fit on a single layer DVD-R edition.

"Brian The Demolition Man Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> You know, there is such a thing as bootleged leaked copies of retail DVDs.
> Shrek 2 anyone? That thing was leaked months before it actually hit stores.

Yeah, I'm sure he's gotten nothing but pristine DVD leaks.