Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Naming DVD Titles?

Naming DVD Titles?

John

If I make a DVD with a number of different video files which I import
and add to the menu in Nero 6, is there any way I can have it so the
titles have their own names?

For example with a regular CD album you might have the name of the
Artist and Album, plus all the text information for each song as well
as the author.

So far when I have made the DVD it has just given it Title1 through to
Title17, even though I renamed the actual 17 video clips I imported in
Nero before I got to the burn stage, it does not display these as the
title names when playing back. The files just appear numbered and
with the chapters within them also.

Thanks

John