Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD with eposides - how to rip all of them

DVD with eposides - how to rip all of them

Billy Joe

In ref: cu3jqj$nvh$00$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com

Bernd Schäfer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm trying to make divx-copies of my Babylon 5 DVD's.
> But all I try only brings me the first episode from the DVD
> and the I didn't reach the other 5 episodes.
>
> Am I using thw wrong tool(s)?
> I tried with XMEG.
>
> can ynyone help?
>
> thanks
> bernd

I assume you already know how to decrypt? And that you have a/v
codecs installed? Then get a copy of FlaskMPEG
http://www.flaskmpeg.net/

Sadly, it does not have a batch processor, but it provides clear
access via the IFO and simple selection of which audio track.
Subtitles are converted to video, so you may want to look
elsewhere for that support, if needed.

Most of Flasks parameters are easy to select among, setting up
the codec is most critical.

Flask has a test option (selecting frames or seconds) to sample
your setup anywhere in the file.

BJ

Omarichu

>Read his post again you self righteous smart ass wanker........he does
>say he is trying to make copies of HIS DVD's......
>
>I don't understand why so many post in this NG only to put **** on
>others.

Sorry, gullible moron, but there are approximately five people on Earth who
make copies of DVD's they own. The rest are spineless thieves who can't even
admit to being scum. When you lose your hilarious naiveté, come on back.

theyak

In article <cu5mge$iej$01$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com>,

> >> "theyak" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

> >> Does DVD Shrink not only copy the whole DVD?
> >> I want the single episodes as divx movies
> >>
> >> any other idea?
> >>

> > It must be horribly frustrating to stumble throught life without a
> > brain...
> >
> > Learn how to do it on your own.

> "theyak" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> > In article <cu59lm$v31$01$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com>,
> > (E-Mail Removed) says...

> what's your problem bignose
> do people asking questions make you anxious because anybody could remark
> that you don't know anything?
> If you can't give a good advice just stop to bore me
>
> bernd

Fine. Google. There's your advice.

Bernd Schäfer

"Omarichu" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Read his post again you self righteous smart ass wanker........he does
>>say he is trying to make copies of HIS DVD's......
>>
>>I don't understand why so many post in this NG only to put **** on
>>others.

> Sorry, gullible moron, but there are approximately five people on Earth
> who
> make copies of DVD's they own. The rest are spineless thieves who can't
> even
> admit to being scum. When you lose your hilarious naiveté, come on back.

although it might be impossible for you to think of that I am one of these
five and I realy want to copy my own dvd's
bernd

Bernd Schäfer

"theyak" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> In article <cu5mge$iej$01$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com>,
> (E-Mail Removed) says...

>> > It must be horribly frustrating to stumble throught life without a
>> > brain...
>> >
>> > Learn how to do it on your own.

>> "theyak" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> > In article <cu59lm$v31$01$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com>,
>> > (E-Mail Removed) says...

>> what's your problem bignose
>> do people asking questions make you anxious because anybody could remark
>> that you don't know anything?
>> If you can't give a good advice just stop to bore me
>>
>> bernd
>>

> Fine. Google. There's your advice.

OK I see you realy don't know any GOOD advice.
Google is avery easy answer but not a good one

Justin

Bernd Schäfer wrote on [Mon, 7 Feb 2005 23:00:02 +0100]:

> "theyak" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> In article <cu5mge$iej$01$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com>,
>> (E-Mail Removed) says...

>>> "theyak" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>>
>>> what's your problem bignose
>>> do people asking questions make you anxious because anybody could remark
>>> that you don't know anything?
>>> If you can't give a good advice just stop to bore me
>>>
>>> bernd
>>>

>> Fine. Google. There's your advice.
>>

> OK I see you realy don't know any GOOD advice.
> Google is avery easy answer but not a good one

Google will answer any question. You just have to be smart enough to ask
the right question. Oh... guess if you don't think it's a good answer
then you must not be smart enough.

Go to the ****ing website and look at the docs.

pertnoy

Simple, for Divx, use Dr. divx .
"Bernd Schäfer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cu59o2$j8v$02$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com...
> Thank you for your clear words to that idiot
>
> greetings
> bernd
>
> "Asif Igivvastuff" <****(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:86nNd.150040$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Read his post again you self righteous smart ass wanker........he does

say
> > he is trying to make copies of HIS DVD's......
> >
> > I don't understand why so many post in this NG only to put **** on

others.

> >> No sorry. Looks like you'll have to buy your DVD's, thief.

Brian The Demolition Man Little

Bernd Schäfer wrote:
> although it might be impossible for you to think of that I am one of
> these five and I realy want to copy my own dvd's

My question is... why?

Bernd Schäfer wrote:
> OK I see you realy don't know any GOOD advice.
> Google is avery easy answer but not a good one

Well you have to give it a GOOD question in order
to get a GOOD answer. Duh.

Brian The Demolition Man Little

Ronald Cole

(E-Mail Removed) (Omarichu) writes:
> Sorry, gullible moron, but there are approximately five people on Earth who
> make copies of DVD's they own. The rest are spineless thieves who can't even
> admit to being scum. When you lose your hilarious naiveté, come on back.

Retard. On DVD's with UNSKIPPABLE ADS that really ****ing annoy me, I
re-create the DVD without them... **** the MPAA! If they want to
make me watch ads, then they can PAY me to!!

Ronald Cole <(E-Mail Removed)> Phone: (760) 499-9142
President, CEO Fax: (760) 499-9152