Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > The Mummy Legacy Collection on Netflix???

The Mummy Legacy Collection on Netflix???

Kingkeld

Hi.
Could anyone point me in the direction of the 1st disk in the "The
Mummy - Legacy Collection" on the Netflix website. They have disk 2 as
The Mummy Quadrouple Feature, but I have looked all over and I can NOT
find disk 1.
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks,
Keld Landin-Petersen.