Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Ghost in the Shell: Innocence - replacement disks

Ghost in the Shell: Innocence - replacement disks

terry king

Haven't seen it here yet - it appears that there have been enough
complaints regarding the "CC in lieu of subtitles" issue to prompt a
return program. The official site has a "questions about your DVD?"
link that takes you to a form offering a post-paid return envelope
(disk only).

The main site is http://www.gofishpictures.com/GITS2/main.html
or skip the nigh-interminable animation and go straight to
http://recp.rm05.net/servlet/SignUpForm?f=2318 for the form.

Terry King | I may look like a stuffed animal, but I have
preacher mit edu | the heart of a wolf. - Bleach

Ped Xing

terry king <(E-Mail Removed)0SP4M.edu> wrote in news:030220051233527868%
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)0SP4M.edu:

> Haven't seen it here yet - it appears that there have been enough
> complaints regarding the "CC in lieu of subtitles" issue to prompt a
> return program. The official site has a "questions about your DVD?"
> link that takes you to a form offering a post-paid return envelope
> (disk only).

Thank you!

--
Ped Xing