Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVI to HDMI converters and Vis versa any difference ?

DVI to HDMI converters and Vis versa any difference ?

Helllo

DVI to HDMI converters and Vis versa any difference ?

Just want to know if i get a TV with DVI and or HDMI only, if i get a
converter would their be any difference will my HD Movie play work
just as good and give me HD movies on my TV ?

I know their are no HD players or Blueray ones to test this but just
like to know how much of a difference DVI and HDMI is ?

becuase i know their will be DVI and HDMI only devices just would like
to know what my options are.

Thanks.

NO OUTPUT,dvi to vga adapter,HDMI to tv Roky Computer Information 3 08-26-2009 03:48 PM
HDMI to DVI connection Ciana DVD Video 5 11-08-2006 04:18 PM
Anyone going to relase an 86cm Widscreen CRT with DVI and or HDMi inputs ? Helllo DVD Video 0 01-22-2005 05:55 AM

Advertisments