Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Can somebody please help me solve DVD Decrytper mystery?

Can somebody please help me solve DVD Decrytper mystery?

LZernov

My DVD Decrypter suddenly stopped working and now gives me I/O error while
parsing files on different DVDs. I tried reinstalling it, but it didn't help.
Is the DVD-writer at fault here? Or is it something else? Any ideas how to fix
this will be highly appreciated.

Jordan

LZernov wrote:
> My DVD Decrypter suddenly stopped working and now gives me I/O error

while
> parsing files on different DVDs. I tried reinstalling it, but it

didn't help.
> Is the DVD-writer at fault here? Or is it something else? Any ideas

how to fix
> this will be highly appreciated.

Did you uninstall and re-install the latest version from the web-site?
I've only been running it for a couple of weeks and have had no
problems.

- Jordan