Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Panasonic DMR-E500H - UPnP Interface

Panasonic DMR-E500H - UPnP Interface

Michael

Dear all,

does anyone know, if there is a way to interact with the recorder via
upnp? Is there a nice interface? Is it at least possible to access the
recorder's hard disc?

Any hints are welcome!

Michael

boom

yes http://www.plsgoogleit.com

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Dear all,
>
> does anyone know, if there is a way to interact with the recorder via
> upnp? Is there a nice interface? Is it at least possible to access the
> recorder's hard disc?
>
> Any hints are welcome!
>
> Michael

Michael Kirchhof

I know that there is a web interface. But, only very limited functionality
is offered. Until now, I haven't found information on how to access the
MPEG-2 files on the hard disc.

Also, remote controling the recorder would be very nice. For example, I
would like to have some kind of presets to reset the recorder to a defined
state after somebody else played around recorder and messed up the settings.

news:(E-Mail Removed) om...