Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > band of brothers vs dvd shrink now fits to dvd.read in

band of brothers vs dvd shrink now fits to dvd.read in

truetrek

got band of brothers last week but at 5 plus gig didnt know what to do..
found dvd shrink and just gave it a go and it works and it does what it says on the can ...made 5 gig to 4.4 to fit to a dvd and even changes the region code if you need too...
mine are now region 0 from2..how do i stand now with the law as i do have the shop dvd and my new region back up..
anyway it works and t thought id let everyone know...

kaydigi

"truetrek" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:d9_Kd.7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> got band of brothers last week but at 5 plus gig didnt know what to do..
> found dvd shrink and just gave it a go and it works and it does what it
> says on the can ...made 5 gig to 4.4 to fit to a dvd and even changes the
> region code if you need too...
> mine are now region 0 from2..how do i stand now with the law as i do have
> the shop dvd and my new region back up..
> anyway it works and t thought id let everyone know...

If you sell or giveaway the original, you are suppose to destroy the backup.

Band of Brothers Gary Elias DVD Video 0 08-12-2006 05:42 AM
TV Shows On HD-DVD!! Band Of Brothers and maybe Friends. Allan DVD Video 0 01-03-2006 06:02 PM
DVD Shrink: After Shrink to Hard drive, what's NEXT? hiddenat@lycos.com DVD Video 11 09-21-2004 01:41 AM
DVD Shrink: After Shrink to Hard drive, what's NEXT? Thanks!!!!!! hiddenat@lycos.com DVD Video 2 09-09-2004 11:45 PM

Advertisments