Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Two DVD's on One DVD?

Two DVD's on One DVD?

John

I have a couple of small vidoes placed on individual DVD's but would
like to combine onto one DVD.

I have Shrink programs which I have used to put into proper format to
brun but can't figure out how to put two sets of identically named
files sets on one DVD (Video_TS) folder.

Can someone point me towards some info as to how to put several small
videos on one DVD?

John

Biz

www.dvdshrink.info

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have a couple of small vidoes placed on individual DVD's but would
> like to combine onto one DVD.
>
> I have Shrink programs which I have used to put into proper format to
> brun but can't figure out how to put two sets of identically named
> files sets on one DVD (Video_TS) folder.
>
> Can someone point me towards some info as to how to put several small
> videos on one DVD?
>

> John

theyak

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, aljon5
@yahoo.com says...
> I have a couple of small vidoes placed on individual DVD's but would
> like to combine onto one DVD.
>
> I have Shrink programs which I have used to put into proper format to
> brun but can't figure out how to put two sets of identically named
> files sets on one DVD (Video_TS) folder.
>
> Can someone point me towards some info as to how to put several small
> videos on one DVD?
>

> John

back up one disc to a folder on the HD. be sure to check the create
video_ts folder box. then open the second disc and reauthor; then
navigate to the previous video_ts folder with the dropdown menu and you
can add those files as well.