Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > AOL is the MGM/UA of ISPs

AOL is the MGM/UA of ISPs

JMKAUFFMAN

AOL is alerting those of us too lazy to cancel their memberships that they will
no longer be providing access to Usenet. No extra features from them either,
LOL.

The Truth About Frances Farmer:
http://hometown.aol.com/jmkauffman/sheddinglight.html

Donald Link

On 24 Jan 2005 18:37:38 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)tose (JMKAUFFMAN)
wrote:

>AOL is alerting those of us too lazy to cancel their memberships that they will
>no longer be providing access to Usenet. No extra features from them either,
>LOL.
>
>The Truth About Frances Farmer:
>http://hometown.aol.com/jmkauffman/sheddinglight.html

Anyone who sticks with AOL deserves all the hell they give them. If
anyone is so stupid that they have to have AOL then they deserve
getting screwed on a daily basis.

Omarichu

>Anyone who sticks with AOL deserves all the hell they give them. If
>anyone is so stupid that they have to have AOL then they deserve
>getting screwed on a daily basis.

Has your hilarious pride in your ISP gotten you anymore tail than you're used
to? Or are the girls more impressed by the brand of toothpaste you use?

Richard C.

"Omarichu" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >Anyone who sticks with AOL deserves all the hell they give them. If
>>anyone is so stupid that they have to have AOL then they deserve
>>getting screwed on a daily basis.

> Has your hilarious pride in your ISP gotten you anymore tail than you're
> used
> to? Or are the girls more impressed by the brand of toothpaste you use?

=======================
AOL still sucks.

Ed Kim

JMKAUFFMAN wrote:
> AOL is alerting those of us too lazy to cancel their memberships that

they will
> no longer be providing access to Usenet. No extra features from them

either,
> LOL.

more like AOL is the Universal of ISPs.
Universal really sucks balls.

-goro-

Sparky

Omarichu wrote:

>>Anyone who sticks with AOL deserves all the hell they give them. If
>>anyone is so stupid that they have to have AOL then they deserve
>>getting screwed on a daily basis.

> Has your hilarious pride in your ISP gotten you anymore tail than you're used
> to? Or are the girls more impressed by the brand of toothpaste you use?

The ones over 25 are much more impressed by my Porsche.

Richard E. Buckner

An AOL user that actually get's laid.... now that is an oddity and a
oxymoron