Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD Outer Boxes

DVD Outer Boxes

Dragon

Here a good one for some of you,

I recently got bad girls series 3 from ebay and when it arrived it had no
outer box just the two digi boxes with the discs in. I have all the bad
girls series and this one look odd in the middle any one know where I might
be able to get hold of just the outer box or has anyone got one

Dave