Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MOS Excel XP Expert

MOS Excel XP Expert

anna

Failed for the third time and at my wits end. Got 630 and
needed 780 to pass. ANY tips very much appreciated. I
absolutely hate the way questions are worded and to top
this up - run out of time this time - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Please let me know if you have passed this particular test
(only the XP version of Excel Expert - from testing centre
I know there is not so many problems with Excel 2000 but
for some reason only with the XP)Is anyone aware of bugs
in the testing software or am I just plain stupid?

(going to sulk now)

Carol

I failed the first time. I then went and purchased
additional study materials... Certification Circle's
Excel Expert. It's a book geared towards the exam. I
also purchased the online study guide at Measureup.com
This was great practice on how to understand the
questions. I barely passed the 2nd time - but relieved
that I did. Microsoft Access XP is next and I'm
DREADING it! Good Luck!

anna

Carol - good luck to you too, fingers crossed..

VHDL-AMS MOS Level3 Stefan Klein VHDL 0 08-12-2005 11:24 AM
MOS Excel XP expert Dimiter Microsoft Certification 1 12-16-2003 03:49 AM
MOS - Office XP Daniel Microsoft Certification 2 08-19-2003 02:24 PM
Re: MOS Master Paisleyskye Microsoft Certification 0 08-08-2003 05:12 PM
Taking MOS exams online Sonja C Microsoft Certification 2 07-30-2003 11:06 PM

Advertisments