Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > The Raven Dvd Release

The Raven Dvd Release

Dragon

Anyone know when the Highlander spin off The raven is due for a US release
or even where I can get hold of I now, I know highlander website has it but
they wont ship to the UK

Dave

Matt Wheeler

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsshHd.173654$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
> Anyone know when the Highlander spin off The raven is due for a US
> release or even where I can get hold of I now, I know highlander
> website has it but they wont ship to the UK

From what I recall, it can take up to a year for the Highlander DVDs
to receive an retail US release after being made available on the
highlander website.
As, The Raven has only been made available very recently, I suspect
it'll be towards the end of this year at the earliest.

I do have one query, however. The highlander-official.com website has
nothing on it saying they do not ship to the UK, and it does say that
they DO have an international shipping rate. Have you tried to order
it and been refused, or did you contact them to enquire about shipping
to UK ?

Empyrea

> Anyone know when the Highlander spin off The raven is due for a US release
> or even where I can get hold of I now, I know highlander website has it
> but they wont ship to the UK

It's due for retail in the US this year, but no street date yet.

Empyrea

Mick Bates

They do ship to the UK, I have ordered seasons 1-6 and got them no problems.

They even do free shipping every now and then even to the UK.

However the customs man (well Royal Mail) is always on hand to take away my
savings!!!

http://www.legendaryheroes.com/s.nl/sc.9/category.84/.f

"Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
newsshHd.173654$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
> Anyone know when the Highlander spin off The raven is due for a US release
> or even where I can get hold of I now, I know highlander website has it
> but they wont ship to the UK
>
> Dave

Dragon

"Matt Wheeler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> newsshHd.173654$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
>> Anyone know when the Highlander spin off The raven is due for a US
>> release or even where I can get hold of I now, I know highlander website
>> has it but they wont ship to the UK

> From what I recall, it can take up to a year for the Highlander DVDs to
> receive an retail US release after being made available on the highlander
> website.
> As, The Raven has only been made available very recently, I suspect it'll
> be towards the end of this year at the earliest.
>
> I do have one query, however. The highlander-official.com website has
> nothing on it saying they do not ship to the UK, and it does say that they
> DO have an international shipping rate. Have you tried to order it and
> been refused, or did you contact them to enquire about shipping to UK ?

I did contact the a while back and they said no we don't ship to the UK

ThePunisher

Dragon wrote:
> "Matt Wheeler" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Dragon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> newsshHd.173654$(E-Mail Removed) .uk...
>>> Anyone know when the Highlander spin off The raven is due for a US
>>> release or even where I can get hold of I now, I know highlander
>>> website has it but they wont ship to the UK

>> From what I recall, it can take up to a year for the Highlander DVDs
>> to receive an retail US release after being made available on the
>> highlander website.
>> As, The Raven has only been made available very recently, I suspect
>> it'll be towards the end of this year at the earliest.
>>
>> I do have one query, however. The highlander-official.com website has
>> nothing on it saying they do not ship to the UK, and it does say
>> that they DO have an international shipping rate. Have you tried to
>> order it and been refused, or did you contact them to enquire about
>> shipping to UK ?
>>

> I did contact the a while back and they said no we don't ship to the
> UK

They do now.

--
ThePunisher
Latitude: 54.67N

John339077353

Ship them to me, I will remail them to you.