Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Iron and Silk now on DVD

Iron and Silk now on DVD

Ed Kim

one of my faves has finally made it to dvd, albeit in Fullscreen only
(was this filmed 4:3?). haven't had a chance to watch it yet and i'm
hoping it's not just another vhs dump, but still, to have it finally
makes me very happy.

-goro-

Maureen Goldman

>"Ed Kim" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>one of my faves has finally made it to dvd, albeit in Fullscreen only
>(was this filmed 4:3?). haven't had a chance to watch it yet and i'm
>hoping it's not just another vhs dump, but still, to have it finally
>makes me very happy.

I watched "Iron and Silk" on PBS? several years ago. Beautiful
photography.