Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > GENRE ONLINE UPDATE - JANUARY 17, 2005

GENRE ONLINE UPDATE - JANUARY 17, 2005

Writer R5

Happy New Year to you all. This is the first update newsletter of 2005 and
tonight on The History Channel is the premiere of the original documentary "The
French Revolution." I am not a student of history, but I have to admit that
this documentary was not only educational, but it was also entertaining and
even frightening. So check it out. You can read my review below in the TV
reviews section of this e-mail update.

I also have reviews of brand new season three episodes of the hit USA Network
original series "Monk," which stars one of my favorite Actors working in film
and television, Tony Shalhoub. I've also posted some new DVD reviews to round
of this update right. Lots more to come too so here we go!

TV Reviews:

The French Revolution: History Channel Original Miniseries:
http://www.genreonline.net/French_Re...y_Channel.html

Monk: USA Original Series: New Third Season Episodes Premiere - "Red Herring":
http://www.genreonline.net/Monk_S3_Red_Herring_USA.html

DVD Reviews:
Shaun Of The Dead:
http://www.genreonline.net/Shaun_Of_The_Dead_DVD.html

Resident Evil: Apocalypse: Special Edition:
http://www.genreonline.net/Resident_...se_SE_DVD.html

Alien Vs. Predator: Widescreen:
http://www.genreonline.net/AVP_Widescreen_DVD.html

The Village: Vista Series: Widescreen:
http://www.genreonline.net/Village_V...eries_DVD.html

Star Trek: The Original Series: The Complete Second Season 7-Disc Set:
http://www.genreonline.net/Trek_TOS_Season2_DVD.html

Star Trek: The Original Series: The Complete Third Season 7-Disc Set:
http://www.genreonline.net/Star_Trek...3_Set_DVD.html

Please drop by and visit... Thank you.

Mark A. Rivera
Writer/Reviewer/Editor/Webmaster