Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > analog to digital q

analog to digital q

cnrmccrthy@yahoo.com

Hello,
I am a new member with a question regarding conversion of analog video
to digital dvd. I recently purchased a Dazzle analog converter, which
came with Studio 8 starter software. I successfully transferred the
data to the computer and followed the steps per the Studio 8 software
but alas the result was a very poor video image.
I am certain that the analog video is in good shape, as is the
camcorder itself. The computer I am using is brand new (AMD 3200+,
1000 RAM, 160g hard drive with a dedicated ATI video card) so I can't
imagine it's a hardware issue.
Any sugestions are greatly appreciated!!
Thanks, Ronoc