Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Napoleon Dynamite DVD Menu Music

Napoleon Dynamite DVD Menu Music

marc0047@gmail.com

I haven't been able to locate or identify the music used in the
'Flippin Features' section of the Napoleon Dynamite DVD menu. It's very
simple piano and organ music, and it's not identified in the
soundtrack. Anyone by any chance know what it is?

Thanks

Reginald Dwight

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,

> I haven't been able to locate or identify the music used in the
> 'Flippin Features' section of the Napoleon Dynamite DVD menu. It's very
> simple piano and organ music, and it's not identified in the
> soundtrack. Anyone by any chance know what it is?

It's either in the film (but not the soundtrack album) or just an extra
bit of music the film's composer John Swihart made available for the
DVD. It's obviously just more of the hokey tongue-in-cheek music that
the Jared Hess knew would make the scene funnier (which it did
wonderfully).