Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > help with a component video switchbox

help with a component video switchbox

MauiJNP

I am looking for a reasonable priced component video switchbox with at least
4 (perfer 5) different hookups. I am also looking for one with a remote
control. And I am not sure about this last thing but if it is powered
rather than not, does that affect the quality? thanks for any help!