Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Ren and Stimpy DVD

Ren and Stimpy DVD

CivikMan

I noticed on my copy of this dvd set, before the "Sven Hoek" episode, the dvd
skips a little bit as the theme song is beginning to play. Is this a glitch on
all the dvd's or just mine?

Empyrea

>I noticed on my copy of this dvd set, before the "Sven Hoek" episode, the
>dvd
> skips a little bit as the theme song is beginning to play. Is this a
> glitch on
> all the dvd's or just mine?

I've watched all the DVDs in the set and I never noticed anything like that.

Empyrea

docdude316

CivikMan wrote:
> I noticed on my copy of this dvd set, before the "Sven Hoek" episode, the dvd
> skips a little bit as the theme song is beginning to play. Is this a glitch on
> all the dvd's or just mine?

Could it be a layer transition?

-Doc

ATAs and REN Mark UK VOIP 5 07-22-2005 10:23 AM
Ren and Stimpy Set Cut? TB DVD Video 11 10-21-2004 09:39 PM
Ren& Stimpy to be UNCUT! Galley DVD Video 0 07-20-2004 03:23 PM
Ren & Stimpy? Aphelion DVD Video 18 06-22-2004 02:12 PM
Ren and Stimpy Time/Life release? Jordan Lund DVD Video 4 09-20-2003 03:28 PM

Advertisments