Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Best VCD Sites. :-DVD

Best VCD Sites. :-DVD

James Cortez Jr.

Hi Dvders.,

Been a while since I posted to this group.

Which is the best vcd sites that offer this:
great prices on movies on vcd,great choices and shipping and handling
too?

Can you post it's addy when you respond to this question.

Thanks In Advance
James Cortez,Jr.

Eric

Well there is www.a1vcd.com and they have good prices on vcd's but there
from over seas but they only charge just a little for shipping and its not
very much and they have a really big selection but I think most of them are
in pal format though but they are region free.

Eric
news:(E-Mail Removed)...