Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > DVD player jitters

DVD player jitters

DVDfanatico

Hi, my Ritech multiregion DVD player sometimes jitters (the picture). Any idea
what could be causing it? Should the lens' be cleaned? Anyone else have this
problem?

Thanks for any advice,

-DVDfanatico
www.knightlanguages.com

Impmon

On 11 Jan 2005 12:12:47 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (DVDfanatico) wrote:

>Hi, my Ritech multiregion DVD player sometimes jitters (the picture). Any idea
>what could be causing it? Should the lens' be cleaned? Anyone else have this
>problem?

That depends. Some cheap DVD player will cause jitters now matter
what you do to it.

As for other causes, could be a strong interference, cheap cable, bad
cable, or touchy TV. Do you have a different cable to try with?
Different DVD player to rule out bad player? Or try your player on a
different TV.

David Z

On my DVD player, when I hit the eject button, the picture on the screen
(the "Sony DVD" cloud screen) 'jumps' . I can't figure out why this is -
how could ejecting a disc affect the image on the screen?

"DVDfanatico" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, my Ritech multiregion DVD player sometimes jitters (the picture). Any
> idea
> what could be causing it? Should the lens' be cleaned? Anyone else have
> this
> problem?
>
> Thanks for any advice,
>
> -DVDfanatico
> www.knightlanguages.com

Baron Sloan

"DVDfanatico" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, my Ritech multiregion DVD player sometimes jitters (the

picture). Any idea
> what could be causing it? Should the lens' be cleaned? Anyone else

have this
> problem?

My Cyberhome (2nd DVD player) has just developed this fault in the
last couple of weeks. Decided to hook up my Pioneer DV-606D again and
it's dead as a Dodo, but worked perfectly fine last time it was used
12 months ago

Mouse jitters left right only /Emachine T1840 woody Computer Support 8 05-14-2004 06:12 AM
iter jitters Steven Brent Python 5 05-05-2004 06:20 AM
post mail-order jitters... kkennedy Digital Photography 7 01-26-2004 04:21 PM
Picture jitters during playback PQ the Cat DVD Video 1 12-28-2003 05:21 AM
Indy DVD picture jitters Jeff Pearson DVD Video 4 10-24-2003 02:21 AM

Advertisments