Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Problems with Lord of the Rings slipcase site?

Problems with Lord of the Rings slipcase site?

ChrisK

I have been trying to place the order for the Lord of the Rings slip case
and whenever I get to the end of the form and hit the submit button, it just
returns me to the order page - has anyone else seen this?

CK

Mark McGee

Thanks for the information. I had no idea that a slipcase was being
offered. I just ordered it and it went right through with no problem. The
only thing I can suggest is to try again.

"ChrisK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have been trying to place the order for the Lord of the Rings slip case
> and whenever I get to the end of the form and hit the submit button, it
> just
> returns me to the order page - has anyone else seen this?
>
> CK

kaydigi

"ChrisK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have been trying to place the order for the Lord of the Rings slip case
> and whenever I get to the end of the form and hit the submit button, it
> just
> returns me to the order page - has anyone else seen this?
>
> CK

Try a different brwoser

Bratboy

By any chance are you running any sort of ad/popup blocker? If so maybe
thats causing your problem. My first guess was going to be that maybe they
ran out, unlikely but they did say limited quanities, but since someone else
followed your info and did order it must be something else.I seem to recall
they want you to enter the 3 digit number on the back of CC when you order,
did you get that? You say it takes you back to main order page...is there
nothing in red or flagged as needed? I got bounced back once when I ordered
because I'd forgotten to put email addy at the very end but after that it
went thru fine.

"ChrisK" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I have been trying to place the order for the Lord of the Rings slip case
> and whenever I get to the end of the form and hit the submit button, it
> just
> returns me to the order page - has anyone else seen this?
>
> CK

ChrisK

Thanks for these responses - it ended up being the particular browser I was
using.