Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > training website

training website

chris barrett

Hi, i work for gamestop a company that sells microsoft
products like pc games and xbox. when i try to get onto
the pc training website i cant take the pc tests, i ahve
no problem with the xbox site and the pc site lets me see
the games i can purchase but i was also looking forword
to taking the tests on the site. when i click on the
protect your pc test i get page saying "We're sorry there
is a problem with our site and we cannot serve your
request at this time. the error that occured has been
recorded and will be analyzed. we appoligize for the
incovience." mean while on of my coworkers can get on
the site with no problem. I was just wondering is it
just me or do i just have to keep trying until it works.
thank you for you help.

Training Center Website Alex MCSE 0 02-24-2009 05:59 PM
MCSE 2003 TRAINING PACK + 70-291 VIDEO TRAINING and more Daniel MCSE 2 09-06-2007 04:04 PM
deploying website or copying website? Flip ASP .Net 1 11-22-2005 06:25 PM
buy training books, training camps, practice mike MCDST 1 09-29-2004 11:33 AM

Advertisments