Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Maintenance Wizard

Maintenance Wizard

Joan

Have XP home system. Where do I find Maintenance Wizard
and how do I use it. I am a novice. Thanks.

victoria

Click on Performance and Maintenance located on the left
hand side.

Here you will find numerous items that will help explain
how to use them and what they are for.