Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Re: Here is $50 for signing up free

Re: Here is $50 for signing up free

Richard C.

"me to you" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello, I'm trying out a new auto poster, and dont know how to use it
> very
> good, so if this end up in the wrong places, please forgive me,
> and disreguard, sorry for your incovenience, but everyone else, ENJOY!!
> KEEP READING TO GET YOUR $50.00 NOW!!!
> This is not spam, it is a legitament way to make money on the net,
> reading
> e-mail, and other things as well, plus you get $50.00 dollars for signing
> up.
> This is tottaly free, and requires no credit card on out of pocket money.
> You will get paid for various things on the net, hope you enjoy and find
> some usefull info here that will help you out. Plus you will get fifty
> dollars.
> this is not spam, its usefull news for all newsgroups readers, from me to
> you,
> hope you can use it for your benifit, please enjoy. If your not sure, get
> new email address, and then try, you wont get spammed, and all info is
> carefully guarded, and not given out or traded or sold. Enjoy your
> $50.00,
> I did, so did my friends and family. You'll also be able to do survays if
> you
> want, P.S. forgive my spelling.
>
> Just copy and paste into your browser, thanks again.

> Dont be mean and hatefull, if you dont want to Participate, DON'T.
> If you don't want $50.00, let someone else have it.

===============================
Spam report id xxxxxxxxxx sent to: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
Spam report id xxxxxxxxxx sent to: (E-Mail Removed)
Spam report id xxxxxxxxxx sent to: (E-Mail Removed)

Justin

Richard C. wrote on [Fri, 7 Jan 2005 19:00:56 -0800]:

> "me to you" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello, I'm trying out a new auto poster, and dont know how to use it
>> very
>> good, so if this end up in the wrong places, please forgive me,
>> and disreguard, sorry for your incovenience, but everyone else, ENJOY!!
>> KEEP READING TO GET YOUR $50.00 NOW!!!
>> This is not spam, it is a legitament way to make money on the net,
>> reading
>> e-mail, and other things as well, plus you get $50.00 dollars for signing
>> up.
>> This is tottaly free, and requires no credit card on out of pocket money.
>> You will get paid for various things on the net, hope you enjoy and find
>> some usefull info here that will help you out. Plus you will get fifty
>> dollars.
>> this is not spam, its usefull news for all newsgroups readers, from me to
>> you,
>> hope you can use it for your benifit, please enjoy. If your not sure, get
>> new email address, and then try, you wont get spammed, and all info is
>> carefully guarded, and not given out or traded or sold. Enjoy your
>> $50.00,
>> I did, so did my friends and family. You'll also be able to do survays if
>> you
>> want, P.S. forgive my spelling.
>>
>> Just copy and paste into your browser, thanks again.

>> Dont be mean and hatefull, if you dont want to Participate, DON'T.
>> If you don't want $50.00, let someone else have it.

> Spam report id xxxxxxxxxx sent to: (E-Mail Removed)
> Spam report id xxxxxxxxxx sent to: (E-Mail Removed)
> Spam report id xxxxxxxxxx sent to: (E-Mail Removed)

don't forget yahoo.com