Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > PRINT ALL Help Documentation

PRINT ALL Help Documentation

Jonathan Chertok

List,

I have some help documentation for a program called Rhino
that was prepared with a Microsoft Template.

Is there a way for me to print ALL the pages in the
documentation, or do I need to MANUALLY click through and
print each and every page in the documentation...

Sure be great to know of an override that would let me
print the full document.

- Jonathan

P.S. If you have a good answer it would be great to get a
reply to my email address as well, thanks.