Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > InfoTech Training Institute using LOW MEMORY for exams

InfoTech Training Institute using LOW MEMORY for exams

Barry S

On 9/6/03, InfoTech Training Institute completed
installation of the MOUS 2002 exam software, I was the
first person to take the exam.

After entering registration information and prior to the
start of the WORD core exam, an error message popped on
the screen stating "your sytem has 112MB of memory, 256MB
of memory is required."

The administrators of the exam ignored the message,
clicked OK and instructed me to start the exam.

While taking the exam I discoverd that the application was
erratic, sluggish and non-responsive when attempting to
enter answers to the exam questions.

Subsequently I received a low score. When I questioned
InfoTech about the outlandish sytem behavoir, their
response was vehemently nonchalant and I was told that
their old computer was fine.

Still, before I will take future exams or proceed with my
Network Technology program, I need to know whether or not,
taking an exam on a computer that DO NOT meet the minimum
memory requirments, adversly effect the scoring/behavoir
of the exam.

Is there an EXPERT out here that can answer this question
for me, because obviously InfoTech will not!