Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > Charley Varrick, Raggedy Man aspect ratio question?

Charley Varrick, Raggedy Man aspect ratio question?

Bill Davison

I know, I know. Both these films have been released in a GD full-screen
version by the morons hired to make bad decisions.

Has anyone actually watched either? Would like to know if either one or
both is an open matte format (which might be acceptable) or pan and scan
(which would not).

Can't seem to find this info anywhere.