Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Copy and paste

Copy and paste

Joanne

I am new at the computer. I receive emails from friends
with questionaires to copy and paste. I can't figure out
how to do it. Thanks

Pat

copied, right click the mouse, click on copy. Go to the
document that you are going to paste in,right click onto
the screen where it will be placed, and click on paste.