Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > FT/FS: DVD Movies - US R1 Releases

FT/FS: DVD Movies - US R1 Releases

code

I have the following 4 dvd's for trade or sale. The first 2 were
purchased new & obviously include the case. The latter 2 are just the
original discs.

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Widescreen 2 DVD set
LIKE NEW MINT, purchased new, (disc one viewed twice) - excellent director

City of Ghosts - Matt Dillon - Widescreen

Foolproof - Ryan Reynolds, Kristin Booth - Full Screen
original disc only (near mint), no case

Don Juan Demarco - Johnny Depp, Marlon Brando - Full Screen
(received this as a freebee) - original disc only, no case

Offers to:

code (at] galaway [dot] com