Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > LG DVB418 Does not work on my systerm

LG DVB418 Does not work on my systerm

Elias

This is basically an informational post though I would of course love any
comments. I'm about ready to return an LG DVB 418 Upconverting DVD player. I
purchased this particular model as it is one of the few around that will
upconvert to a component output. The problem is I the player will not
present a high res to my Sony Projector. With almost all DVD's I get a
"Can't do it" symbol (red circle with red diagonal) when I try to change
from the 480 res. With a DVD or two I can change the Res but the output to
the projector is jerky. It's a beautiful piece of equipment and the price is
right but it doesn't seem to work.
As I said, comments welcome.
Elias